Monday, April 11, 2011

SHOPPING SPREE!



Yesterday I went on a shopping spree with my friends toThe Mall Of Georgia.Even though i was hurt from my fall the day before that didn't stop me from going and treating myself  because i needed it .I got really cute stuff from American Eagle ,Forever21,H&M and Papaya .Over all the day was perfect , I had everything a girl needs;Great friends,food,great weather,Starbucks alonng with many other things.
Last but not least ,I want to say thank you to Carli Keene (Peechy-keene.blogspot.com)for keeping me sain and not letting me use my card,just use cash because I would've spent all of my money in the mall and end up broke .so thanks Carli :) love ya !
Love you all and thanks for taking the time to read my blog !
Good bless
Raneen

No comments:

Post a Comment